DNB1160 is a single cell lithium-ion battery monitoring chip, which can detect and balance the voltage and temperature of individual cells or parallel battery packs. The chip temperature sensor integrated in the internal can be used to test the temperature of the cell, and there is no need to use the thermocouple NTC to monitor the temperature.
This chip is a single cell battery management chip, which provides battery voltage detection, temperature detection and equalization functions. The temperature detection function of the chip does not need NTC and related peripheral circuits. The chip supports internal equalization without peripheral circuits. The chip has a certain self diagnosis ability, and supports over-voltage and under voltage alarms, high and low temperature alarms, and other chip related abnormal alarms.
1) The chip can be directly attached to the flexible PCB (FPCB), simplifying the circuit and eliminating the slave board.
2) The chip has a built-in temperature sensor, which saves materials without NTC and related peripheral circuits.
3) Provide more temperature detection coverage points than traditional NTC schemes.
4) The chip supports asil-d functional safety level.
|Voltage measurement accuracy +/- 2mV||Cell measurement voltage range 1.9V to 5.5V|
|The precision of temperature sensor inside the chip is +/- 2.5K||Daisy chain communication rate 1Mbps|
|Operating temperature range -40 degrees to 125 degrees||Impedance monitoring frequency range 7.5mHz to 7.8kHz|
|The maximum balance current is 200mA|
Single-Cell-Monitoring IC – EIS function（1）
EIS (AC impedance spectroscopy) is the core function of battery management (BMS) chip of Datang NXP semiconductor company, which is different from traditional chip. EIS is closely related to various states of the cell, including cell temperature, cell power, cell aging degree and cell anomaly prediction. As a new function of BMS, EIS is widely used. At the same time, it also makes some high-end applications in this field possible. The industry began to pay extensive attention to this chip and EIS. In this issue, we will explain in detail the application of EIS in BMS system.
Live: DNB1168 -- Single cell battery management System chip solution
Function overview of single cell monitoring chip DNB1168
Live: New energy lithium cell battery management scheme with impedance detection function
This seminar will introduce Datang NXP Semiconductors's single cell based battery management solution:
- This solution can bring customers more accurate temperature and voltage sampling;
- Additional impedance detection function provided to customers to escort the safety of new energy vehicle power battery;
- The battery management chip DNB1168 in this solution, its core components are 100% domestic, the chip is integrated with the ac impedance monitoring of the cell, the chip is integrated with the temperature sensor, and the circuit of the highest safety level ASIL-D.
Ameya Holding Limited
1001, North Block, Cangsong Building, Chegongmiao, Futian District, Shenzhen
Powertek Group Co.,Ltd
2101-02,Office Tower 2,Century Link,
No.1196 Century Avenue,Pudong New Area,Shanghai,China
EDOM Technology Co Ltd
Singapore Branch Block 4102 , Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10.#07-08 Techplace !, Singapore